We used several weeks to log all the footage that we had shot on Nantucket and in St. Louis. In this process I had help from Andrew Mangum, one of our film students at Stevenson University. With the footage from Nantucket and St. Louis, we had over seventeen hours of footage. To get an idea of the structure of the film. I put each shot on an index card and pinned this on a large board on the wall. This made it easy to move shots around and get an idea of the whole film.

It is a time consuming process and I was assisted by Ryan Young, also a film student at Stevenson University. Ryan helped me too with after effects that are now a part of this movie.

I showed twenty minutes of edited footage to people who had not seen any of the film. Hearing their first impressions and suggestions was very helpful and we incorporated this in the final version of the film.